Sunday, January 24, 2010

It Has Been A While...

It has been a while since I have checked in...Migraines take a toll...indeed...! I got a third job and it has been a challenge. No, not the job, the migraine management. I did okay for almost three months and then they HIT!!! like a storm out of nowhere. Right...out of nowhere? I was praying that it would take more than a couple/three months before the war would commence...I barely made it out of the probationary period by hours....

It seems as if these last few years of working out of my home office and trying to manage the pain came to naught. The next step? The race is one....am I going to be asked to leave or will I need to make the decision to leave before I am asked?

I needed to compliment my salary with additional income, so this seemed like the road to take. Oh, well..it may be time to go back to the board and re-think the strategy and come up with some alternatives my friends.

Talk to ya' soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment