Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I find myself facing another weigh-in Weight Watchers weigh-in tomorrow morning. Am I prepared? I just celebrated another birthday last week. No excuse. Issues... A lifetime of weight issues...I can use a "no weigh-in pass" for tomorrow's meeting, but then what? Food is not the issue, just a symptom. What is the root of the problem Lisa?

My life is at my fingertips and I'm already on my tiptoes. Now, another life event we women look forward to except I am entering into the "circus" a few years early. Depression is slowly inching towards me each day. I can feel it, smell it, almost even see it, its shadow hiding in the crevices of my day. More focus, more prayer, more time in the gym working through the stress. Less time thinking about nothing that is my daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment